Two days ago I released Virtual Viewer 1.0-9, with following changes:
- together with the Virtual Viewer Power Addon you are now able to power on, power off, reset, suspend VMs and to shutdown or reboot the guest OS!!
- Datacenter View: you now have a „Refresh View“ option in the menu which reloads the current view
- DataCenter View: you now see the cpu usage and guest memory usage of a VM
- fixes a bug which crashes the Alarms View
- updated Sessions View to match the other Views, and also shows motd if set
- removed some queries, this should speed up the „fetching data“ process for some views
- if a VM is suspended, it shows now correctly as suspended now and has a different icon
Oh and if you missed 1.0-8, it added support for VMWare Server 2!